Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend are both seventeen and really want me to squirt to see how it feels. We have tried a few times now and while he is finger me on the g-spot, I get the feeling like I need to pee, but neither of us know what I need to do to actually squirt. Could someone plz HELP, a step by step guide for both of us would be great. We are not shy to talk to each other about it so any ideas would be morethen greatfull Only serious answers plz guys Thank you

some women can't squirt... it's based on the g spot

We know that some girls cant. But we fell like we are doing something wrong is there a technique he should do? Should I push when I get the pee feeling?

Ask your boyfriend too finger you

you need to go pee and then come back and try again the see what happens

to squirt, have ur boyfriend finger u rubbing on you g-spot and rubbing o n ur clit, you should pee before hand but if not then when u feel like you have to....PUSH, thats the squirt