Hi I'm 13 and have just started nasturbating. Please five me some tips on how to squirt and get an amazing orgasm! I don't like fingering though! Thanks x

Health Guru
Well to actually have an ejaculation orgasm (squirt) you need to stimulate your gspot and that means you have to finger to stimulate your gspot
Have you managed to have a proper clitoral orgasm yet?

It's very important that you understand that very few girls can "squirt" in the way you may have seen on the internet. Many of the people writing on here are under the impression that squirting is to be expected because they've seen it so many times but it really isn't.

I squirt, an can i tell you it's an amazing feeling, but not all girls can do it!

Get in the shower and run the water on ur p***y u will squirt for sure

actually all girls can squirt. there a are 4 or 5 orgasims a women can have 1. a cilt orgasim

2. g spot orgasim 3.is basically both one and two combined then 4. the squirting orgasim. which every girl can have.