Hi all. Just wondering if it would be normal for a loving couple to be jelous of eachother? ive been dating for about 8 and a half months now and he proposed to me... =] i said a big Ol' Yes and now we're engaged...but we seems to always get jelous...especially him...he hates me talkin to other guys and/or even stare or look at them...and sometimes...i get jelous of him talkin to other girls, but i keep it bottled up inside. besides that everything is great...sex is great =] but i was just wondering if it's normal?!

He may have a trust issue. Has he ever been dumped before or cheated on? To him, your the most beautiful and all his. Many men feel envious when another man checks out his women, while others flip out.
Being a bit sensitive on that subject is normal, but some times it can go to the extreme.
You obviously have to be out in public, re, job, maybe school, grocery store, etc...does he accompany you where ever you go? Can you go out with the girls once in a while?
You have to be careful, jealousy can go a long way to the point where you find yourself explaining every move you make, which will eventually break down even the most loving relationship.
Your going to have to talk to him before you take the plunge. Marraige is forever (well supposed to be)
Jealousy can turn into anger and rage, maybe not now, it may take a while for it to happen.
There is nothing wrong with looking at some eye candy, we are all human and certainly not dead.
I almost break my neck checking out those heavenly bodied construction guys in the summer. Those tight jeans, work boots, sunglasses and hard hats just about make me drive into another car. Sometimes i will turn the truck around just to drive past them again. It is normal. I'm sure your man checks out the girls in summer, don't let him tell you he doesn't.
So...just have a heart to heart with him before you guys tie the knot, once your married, that knot is real hard to untie, and quite expensive.