So i really want long hair and ive tried coconut oil, and increased my protein intake but only because i got little to no protein ever. I dont want no pills that contain 'many great vitamins' because you can acctually get poisoned by too much of one vitamin. Is there a food i can eat or oil i can apply to make it grow faster? My hair is usually pin strait and i never chemically relax it.

I had my hair cut up to my shoulder...and 3 weeks later its already all the way to my butt alrdy...HEHEHE...while u wanna know how to keep ur hair long....i want to know how to keep it short without cutting it all the time...BUT anyways...My hair is all natrual. they way i keep my hair healthy and growing fast is.....when you take a shower....dnt use HOT water to rinse ur hair....use cold water. My shampoo/conditioner is DOVE. Used since i was 10 years old....if ur a person who dyes or cut or trim hair alot....STOP! stop dying ur hair...stop cutting and trimming...and HAIR CURLING.....even tho u use heat protection spray for ur hair b4 u curl...its still demages ur hair. and do not moist or use hair spray or gel...... HON, if u can do these tips i give you  for 4 weeks...ur hair will start growing out beautifully and naturally without noticing.....GOod Luck to you

I use dove,cold water as well! It makes my hair shine like a boss! I love it! Thank you for these tips! I will follow them and ur hair grows fast! Lol thanx!

Thank you and also, im using a split end treatment/leave in contioner. It has been a week, i followed the steps, possibly a quarter inch! I notice when my hair grows and now its officially "16! Yayayayayayayayayay! And it has more to come!

Congratz, im so happy for you. keep up the great work and u will get that long hair u wanted in No time...

Maybe your hair can be as long as mine....mine is alilo pass my butt cheeks...so hope for the best for you..

I'm so happy! Thank you for your tips!!! You were very helpful and I'm not looking forward to a hair cut soon, my hair is almost to the middle (nipple) of my breast! In two or three weeks!!! Its soooo frickin long! Considering my hair is slow growing on my head, fast on ma legs. Thanx!

Are u sure this will work even with hard thick hair when i wash my hair its thick and hard

I guess that's just u. I was fine, so was my sis and her hair is so poofy and thick.

Plz help my a stylist messed my hair up donuts damaged and won't grow wat can I use or do to make it grow

You may want to see your doc if its not growin.

thanx this helped me im trying to grow 6 to 8 inches as fast as i can so i can donate :)))

my hair is locked how can i make it grow long?

no but walnuts,salmon,spinach and more help i guess
comb your hair from the ends to ur roots
also do not brush when wet comb
dont chew your hair
exersice
dont wash your hair every day and dont ever EVER EVER tie your hair in a pony tail when wet..these things will help your hair grow faster and healthy

i found this very helpfull...i want to grow my hair at least 6 or 8 inches more...my hair is a lil bit in my breast and i want ir under my breast so yeah i think im gonna follow these steps...:) thanks a lot girls =D 

Does it matter wht shampoo and conditioner u use or does it have to be dove