I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON THE 3RD OF JUNE 2010 AND THE GIRL HAD A BABY ON THE 23RD OF MARCH 2011 I NEED HELP WITH THE DATES COULD I BE THE DAD!! HELP PLZ

hey stephen given the dates (length  and that the average gestation length for a human is 9 months (259-294 days) there is a Very Good chance that the baby could be yours and you could be the dad. but there are several contributing factors including how many guys that this girl slept with she could have had multiple guys semen inside her at the same time...... does the  baby look anything like you. do you have any defining charactorisits like moles ear or nose shapes that the baby also has? the only acurate way to tell is to get a DNA test done on the baby and yourself.......

I hope this helps.... let me know what you find out

yes iv seen pictures and it dose look alot like me even people that know both of us have said that it looks like me ! but i never knew she was having a kid till i see she had the baby so i reminder her the dates and she said that she dont know who the dad is but it got nothink to do with me . to make the matter worse she has told ever one that she was out drinking and was raped by someone but i dont belive her she has never told anyone that we have slept together so when i asked for a dna test she told me to leave it alone its got nothink to do with me . but as time is going on i feel that i could be missing out on one of the biggest parts of my life if i dont find out can i make her have a dna test

also on the 28th of june i have a message from her telling me she keeps getting dizzy and sick this all seem to add up abit to well if u ask me

thanks for the reply its helped a lot stephen :)

Hey Stephen,
How old are you and how old is she??? it sounds like , for some reason, that she doesn't want to know or admit that you are  or even could be the father..... perhaps she likes the attention people give her when she claims that she was raped... its hard to tell. unfortunately you can't force anyone to take a paternity DNA test. generally they like to have both the mother and fathers dna as well as the babys to do it however they should still be able to tell who the dad is if they only have one although it is much more difficult i believe.

well at the time i was 25 and she was 16 it wasnt somethink i planed it just happend a one night stand so i think that probley the reason why she is hiding it up what do u think ???

yea i TOTALLY agree
was she ever a friend of yours????

she was one of my girl mates friends and my girl mate liked me but then this happened so it was kept quit !

its starting to drive me f*****g mad i just want to know :(

yep I totaly understand. I would talk to her but keep in mind that if you are the dad then some child support may be required.... what would happen if you were the dad?

well iv got a very good career and money is not a issue and i love kids so i would do wot ever i have to to make the kids life the best i can witch is the same i would hope any one would do if they had a kid

GREAT i would just try explaining that to her. YOU are offering to help shes foolish for not taking you up on your offer
plus explain to her how much this means to her.... i know easier said than done thoe.... shes in highschool and needs to concentrate on her career and school so if you are the dad you could really help her out.... but she also may be afraid of what her parents might think if they found out she had sex with an older guy ya know

yeah i know dude ill try chatting to her thanks for all ur help ill keep u posted :)

your welcome thats why I'm here
good luck and looking forward to what she says