I have a real problem with psychotic ex boyfriend I think I might get in serious trouble. He always was jealous and nervous but I never thought all this could end up this way. I just got tired of him and ended up relationship few months ago but he is now totally out of himself he simply is an psychotic ex boyfriend that is so furious and he is calling me constantly talking about killing himself I mean he even changed his outlook –the thing is he really looks like psychotic one. So is there anyone to advice what to do with psychotic ex boyfriend?

I will tell you what to do with psychotic ex boyfriend-first thing I would be avoiding him for if he is really psychotic you may be in real dangerous –he simply may hurt himself but also he could hurt you. Is there anyone from his family to talk to for you know psychotic persons are not to joke with especially if the psychotic is an ex boyfriend. So if he is furious, full of energy, angry, nervous and just opposite in a week or two than he is really psychotic and needs some urgent medical help maybe even he should be hospitalized until the therapy starts acting.