I am exercising in the gym for over the three months. Also I am jogging every day. I want to build up my muscle mass. I am 19 years old. But I can't say that I see some progress. Maybe I am making some mistakes in my workouts or something like that, but I haven't gain weight. How do I feed the muscles?

You have to know that going to the gym is not the instant process of weight and muscle gain. You need some time, and you must not exhaust yourself. To make your muscles grow you must have balance in training, rest and meals. You must take enough calories but it is also important to get the right kinds of calories. Carbohydrate is energy source, proteins are the basic building material for muscles, fat is also essential nutrient but in small amounts. Water is very important too. You should eat a lot of eggs, milk and milk products, white meat, fish etc.