How am I supposed stretching my muscles-should I be stretching muscles before, during or after my jogging training. The thing is I started jogging recently but without doing any stretching muscles and lately I was advised I so it wrong for stretching muscles is the important part of any exercise. So please I would like to here what is stretching muscles about? Thanks!

Stretching muscles is about to provide your sport performance at its best –you have probably found your jogging a tough thing without stretching muscles for I don't how it happened you was not informed about importance of stretching muscles. By stretching muscles you avoid muscle or even bone injuries that means you are practically warmed up and your jogging is performed much better and easier and you could be stretching your muscles before, after and even during your jogging training for you know your muscles needs to be more stretched if you are preparing yourself for some sports activity for stretching muscles improves circulation and blood flow and it also improve coordination and balance during sport as well as faster recovery after jogging. So keep in mind stretching muscles is must in every sport activity and so from now on don't escape stretching muscles.