K I've masterbated for a while now and I'm a girl.i have an old tooth brush(not electric)and I stick it in my p***y but it really does not give me an orgasm. So then I tried a vibrator but after a while I don't get an orgasm so Plz help me I need more ways to masterbate oh ya and I also rub my clit a lot

First of all, I hope you didn't use that toothbrush again. lol Second of all, I found that some of the brushes they sell at the dollar store with the tapered handle worked for me. Also, try to switch it up, keep your body guessing. If you stick with the same thing all the time your body will get used to the sensations.

I masturbate but taking all my clothes off (im a 14 yr old) then i lay down on my bed and use my glow stick that won't break and insert into my vagina and hump

take a cucumber warm not to warm cut a hole through it and move it in your clit but a small cucumber

I've master bated since I was 12 and now I'm 16 and lesbian and I have 2 wives anyway when I was master bating I always would have my friends around but if I didn't I would hump a lot of pillows and a few penis tionays it helps a lot and where a thong be live me it helps!

Tell your brother that you will suck his penis if he will f**k you.

i personally liked to squat while in the shower and place the showerhead by my clit as i finger myself. though most people like to thrust, i don't do that. i use two fingers and curl them in a 'come here' motion. i also find that lightly rubbing my clit as suggested does not work for me, i use the palm of my hand and apply as much pressure as needed while moving my hand in circular motions. i find that the handle of round paintbrushes or hairbrushes work well, along with the end of quite thick sharpies. if you find humping the most pleasurable, you should try humping other things. i like to roll several towels up tightly and hump that, placing pillows around it so i can lay down. i hope this helps.

Hay i'm 15 now and masterbate alot like 4-5 times a day. And i have the same problem but i want get bigger orgasm then now . I do everything i know its not help and im very turned on . So help me guys

well this is kinda different but when I masturbate I like too wet a pad with warm water, put it in my underwear, lay on my stomach, place my hand over my panties, press against my p***y hard and hump like crazy 

Same here But without the water i call it booty dancing

Hi im 13 and i need new tips on masturbate to but i dont have dildos or a vibrator and i dont like to stick things in there wht sould i do?

Get a electric toothbrush and put it on your clit I orgasm like crazy!

well get a teddy furry 1 and then rub ur clit up down side to side and you will get an orgasm :3

Use a glow Sticks

Try using your left and right hand place it on your p**** and use your left index finger and your right index finger ((any finger really)) and rub it Also try this get in the shower lie down and let the water drop on your p***y it feels nice