How do you "hump" a pillow?

u need to get pillow in middle of ur 2 legs nd rub it up nd down. at the time b naked it makes more pleasure :-)

hope it works

Hi there, just to be clear, does this apply to guys or is it for women too? I am not too sure who would be able to do this for masturbation. Let me know if you're around, okay?

just oil up your penis really good and then wrap your penis up with a pillow and lay down on it and start humping. i've done it several times and i cum pretty good that way.

yes...it works for both genders...im a guy and i love just laying on my back and the pillow on top of me and just rubbing the pillow against my penis...and i stop when i orgasm so i dont cum on the pillow...i usually have a towel warped around my penis to catch the cum

what i do is lay on top of the pillow and rub the pillow against my penis and take the pillow away before the cum comes out and mop it up with a towel

Put the pillow between your legs the edge works best for me, then you make sure your clit is on it and start rubbing up and down, try squeezing your leg together a little bit, if it doesn't get you wet try looking at porn or whatever to get you aroused. Hope this helps