Hi, from the moment I started going to the gym, I have considered deadlift the hardest of all the exercises. It seems to me that only the strongest men can do deadlift. I mean, I know that everyone can deadlift some weight, but I would like to be able to lift really heavy weights. Do you have some advice on deadlift training? How can I achieve results fast?

Hi, deadlift is an exercise that involves the activity of a number of muscles in the entire body. In fact, there are theories that state that deadlift is one of the exercises that cause mass building by triggering certain hormones to be released by your body. It is an excellent exercise, if it is done correctly. Improper execution can seriously damage your spine. That is why you shouldn't start to train deadlift without a presence of a trainer. He will be able to teach you the proper technique for performing the deadlift. Also, if you really want to achieve great results in deadlift, you shouldn't do this exercise only. In fact, you should concentrate on working on all of the muscles that are involved in the deadlift. This way, because your entire body is stronger, you will be able to deadlift more weight. But, as I said earlier, it is very important you consult with a professional trainer.