Hi, I am a great fan of powerlifting. I think it is great to see people going to such distance. That is why I have decided to try myself in powerlifting. Bench press is my favorite discipline in powerlifting. As I have said, I have just started to workout, so my results are not that great. How much do you bench?

Hi, I am a great powerlifting enthusiast. Like you, I was always amazed when I used to watch greatest powerlifters lift amazing waits. I thought I might give it a try, so I decided to start going to the gym. This happened one year ago and the time since then has been the best time of my life. It has been very hard at the beginning, but I enjoy every minute of it, since this is something I have always loved. Bench press is also my favorite discipline too. I think that this is because squats and deadlift are somewhat harder to execute. However, the results of the bench press cannot be simply compared, since we are new to powerlifting. Our results are very depended on our previous strength and weight. We should talk about this in few more years when we really get in proper powerlifting shape.