What do you think about incline barbell presses? I have seen people in the gym doing it but I have never felt attracted to that exercise. Does it affect the same muscle group as standard barbell press or not? I will include this in my program, but it just not look that effective to me. Am I right?

The point in bodybuilding is weight lifting. Just because you think incline barbell press is not effective, it does not mean it is so. Any weight lifting will build your muscles! We just have to determine in what manner. As for incline barbell press, it affects the upper chest muscles. The point of exercise is in fast lifting and slow lowering. Of course, do not let the bar touch your chest, you could get hurt (which is a small chance if you are not an amateur), and some of the muscle fibers in that moment lose tension and that we do not want. Try the exercise, maybe you will grow to like it.