I'm 13 have no sex toys and want to know ways to cum(masturbate or orgasm) I have tried rubbing my clit but. Never orgasm unless watching porn but I don't want my dad to know (my mum died) and I am worried he will find out and I don't want to stick anything up my vagina and btw how do you hump a pillow(stuffed toy) xx

Lol, my names Sarah, im 13 too. And my mums dead too. Anywho, i just lay in my bed and firstly, i start rubbing up and down my whole vagina then when it starts to feel good, i go to my clit ( the whole lump at the top of it ) and do a " come here " motion. After it starts to feel really good i start to go faster and after awile, you will get a rush of pleasure. Wait a few minutes, then do it agsin if u feel like it.

WOW Sarah, you certainly have figured out what does it for you. That's great. Now all you will have to do is train your husband properly when you get married and you will have a wonderful sex life. Good for you.

I think this will help u alittle.. Okay so when u want to cum I suggest going in you bathroom after a shower. Put your underwear on. Now go to one of the edges is the sink (you can also do this with tables) place you p***y on the edge a move in a circular rotation(slowly!) be gentle with it now when you down with tht go to ur room and put an old stuffed animal down there and hump the c**p out of it! Dirty talk to yourself alittle! Make a video of u dancing naked on you phone then watch as u watch hump something or rub ur tight p***y.

Try rubbing or something

You really should try sticking something in. If you use your indrx and middle finger, you can curve them up then start moving them back up and down, pull dowards slightly on the down stroke.

Take a pillow, straddle it, keep rubbing your vagina over it--harder as pleasure builds--until you orgasm. I started doing that when I was young. When I got older, I started using my hand. Gentle strokes from outer entrance of my vagina to the clitoris usually gets me wet enough to build to orgasm. It's usually more powerful than "pillow humping". I only "floor rub" or "pillow hump" when I need to be quick and fairly dry.