I am 15 and have never retracted my foreskin and it is very tight. Is this normal for my age or do I have phimosis? Also the tip of my foreskin looks a bit like an anteater, but for some reason it is diagonal. Because of this, whenever i urinate the urine always goes to the right because of the shape of the foreskin. Do I need to see a doctor about this?

Phimosis simply means a foreskin that is not letting the glans, the head of the penis, go through it when you try to pull it back. It is not the end of the world. With a little pulling back on the foreskin while erect, it will eventually stretch and let the glans through. If it gets pulled back and you cannot put it back over the head to its original position, just squeeze the glans between your thumb and fingers. That will make it get soft and smaller and it will allow the foreskin to go back to its normal position covering the glans.
Dont try to stretch it all in one day, but pull on it a couple of times every day.
You can use some baby oil or olive oil to make it slide easier.
About the diagonal tip, thats not unusual and will prolly straighten out as you get the foreskin stretched and working ok.