Hi I am a 12 year old girl and I am in need of desperate need of help! I weigh 180 pounds and I hate it! Ever since I was a little girl I have been over weight... I really wanna change things around. All my life I have been Bullied about it and I know I shouldn't care what they think but if u have been bullied about it as long as I have u wanna do something about It. I want to be atleast a size small or medim for my graduation!! PLEASE HELP ME!! :D

Hello Mandy,

I understand how you feel because I was there where you are at the time my Mom passed away. I told myself that I was not going to have diabetees like she did. (She didn't pass away from that) So I myself lost 50 lbs on my own...no dieting..no calorie counting...no pills. I would like to share with you how I did it, but I first would like to ask for your permission to do so. I will NOT try and be that adult to shove things down your throat to say you SHOULD do this or your SHOULD do that. This has got to be done by you and on your terms the way you want it to. It was not that hard for me to loose the weight...not promising that it will be that way for you. But I do want to help if you will let me.

I know exactly how you feel when i was little i was skinny but ever since I was 8 i started to get bigger i really need help on lose the wqeight i want it badly and im sick of the way i look plus ive been bullied to but im 13 and i weigh 218 lbs :( i hate they way i look even though i have pretty close true friends who deny what i say about myself

My name is Nancy and I would love o know your sercret to lose weight.

can you please share this with me too?