My name is Stephanie and i weigh 202 lbs and i am 13 years old.  I am bullied everyday for my weight and I'm tired of it. My friends tell me I am skinnier than what I weigh but I still want to drop a few sizes.  I have tried eating nothing but salads and fruits and various vegetables but nothing has helped. Even walking and running everyday with my dog hasnt helped.  Please help, I cant stand people calling me fat, even 6th graders do, and I'm in 8th!

Oh my ! i know how you feel , im still big but ive lose 20 pounds . But what you can do cut ALL SUGARS everything soda , sweets , candy , anything. Thats how ive lost my weight by cleaning helps you lose weight while your heart is pumping you lose weight or burn carbs . & just walking doesnt help it gets you there but FAST walk for 5 mins straight then go slow for 3 then fast keep repeating it. You will see the improvement. Your body is gonna lose water weight at first you will lose weight trust me maybe by doing 50 push ups and 50 sit ups and jumping jacks work out atlease an day. If you believe in yourself you will accomplish what your trying to succeed . (:
Goood luck !