hi my name is Sarah and i am a 13 year old who weighs 310 lbs! I try everything and nothing seems to be working..... plz give me advise to help me loose weight!!! By the way my whole family is overweight and i am heavier then my dad!
THANKS A BUNCH~

- Sarah

Sarah, I'm 22 - and I USED to be overweight too - I weight 290 before I started loosing weight - and I know it's sad to say.. But I've tried every weight loss in the world. The best way to lose weight is diet and exercise go to the gym every day for an hour - cut the soda's out and drink only water.. and go to weight watchers - becuase you can still eat what you like just in moderation. I lose 88 lbs in 8 months and I'm still going..

:!: hey sarah im also 13 yrs. old and now is in 8th grade in the beginning of
7th grade i use to weigh about 173 ibs. but now i weigh about 140 the way i lost the weaight is by not eating as much as i uas to b/c when i eat i eat b/c i want it at that time not really b/c im hungry at that certain time and i didnt notice my gain of weight until my stomach started to buldge out or my face/cheecks/and everything else got a lil bigger on me and i didnt really work out to lose it but i just started eating less and i didnt notice at the time i was losing weight i just wasnt as hungry anymore or you can try to go on a liquid diet i should try that so i can lose 10 10 15 lbs b4 school starts and you can lose 5 lbs in a day i lost up to 6 lbs in a day since i was drinking water and on the treadmill for hours and streching just be more active b/c as you should know noone cares that your fat the people just care if you are healthy or not thats what my doctor told me and since your 290lbs try not to be around the junk food as much when you see it go in ur room and lock your door or just say you dont want any or you can just keep your distance you dont have to give in just b/c its food b/c most of the time its bad for you and no matter how good it is just STAY AWAY b/c if you really!!! want to lose the weight you WILL lose it and not keep eating that junk!
:!: