ok, i know its embarrassing, but im 13 and weigh 165. im 5'0". i really wanna lose like 50 or 60 pounds. i no thats probly not a really healthy body weight, but i REALLY wanna be skinny. i went on weight wathchers in summer 08 and lost about 7 pounds in a few months. ive gained it back, plus more. i wanna lose it and as FAST as humanly possible. cuz 7 pounds in 3 months doesnt work for me. the fastest weigh to lose as much as i want pleez??? thanks!

Hi honey! I TOTALLY understand your need to loose weight! BUT I guarantee you that if you starve yourself or do one of those crazy exercises you WILL put it all back on and probably more - AND put your health at risk! There is only 1 way of loosing weight Burning off more calories then what you are taking in! So the 1st thing to do is start exercising in a safe way - in your house! Due t your weight, I wouldn't do running or anything like that, just start off slowly and start eating healthier - salads, chicken, fish - NO pop or fast foods! Also know this, that you are at the beginning of puberty and when you start really developing a lot of times the fat will shed too! BUT if you really start eating healthier and exercising - even dancing in your room - I used to do that!!! Then you will be able to start feeling better and lost a bit of weight so then you can go swimming or even join a teenage weight loss group! Doctors say that a good weight loss - that you will keep off is 1 - 2 lbs a week, keeping in mind that the 1st 10lbs comes off VERY quickly because this is water saved in your fat cells! IT is so hard for young people to be able to eat healthy, due to ALL the ads for fast food and drinks etc. So that's the way to start honey, and you will see a difference really quickly - don't weigh yourself every day either, just once a week! You WILL do it honey, don't be too hard on yourself and just know that before the summer starts - you could be very close to your goal weight - and NEVER go for skinny honey! Skinny women have a LOT of health issues - including no periods and heart attacks (have you heard about those models who died from heart failure!!!!!?) So cyber hugs to you, and love yourself OK? And good luck and health!

What do you usually eat?

Do you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday?

Hi Im. 12 Years Old 5'3 And I Weigh 167 I Want To Lose Like 90 Pounds Before School Starts Back I Want To Be Skinny Like The Rest Of The Girls In 7Th Grade. Please Please Please Help Me.

myfitnesspal.com
you can lose up to (about) two pounds a week healthily. 
i've been doing it for a week and have lost 2.6 pounds.
good luck!!!!

Hey I'm 14 Years old and I want losE weight before I go bck to the doctor in December to check and see if I have diabtes and i hope someone or anyone can help me bCzech I weight 242 lbs and I want to lose it fast within 3months plzzz help me!??