Im in 7th grade and im 12 and im 5 feet 2 inches. I weigh 170. And i really want to lose 50 pounds in a year. I play sports, do yoga, jog and go on an exersize machine everyday. I dont drink soda only juice and water. But i get no results. plzzzzzz help. :)

So you're in the 7th grrade, 12 years old and 5'2" and you weight 170 pounds and you want to lose 50 pounds.  It sounds like you are very active and you don't drink soda.  Juice and water is good.  However, if you are drinking a lot of juice that contains a lot of sugar which may make it difficult to lose weight.  Actually it is better if you eat whole fruit because that contains fiber you need along with vitamins and minerals that are not in the juice.  Most juices have been pasteurized and that destroys the nutritional value.  Cut your caloric intake by 500 calories per day and that should help you lose weight.