Hi i recently found a number of small lumps which have grown into each other around my anus. it is almost like a cauliflower appearance and pink. there is also a foul smelling discharge that occasionally comes from the growths and makes my furniture smell. i originally thought that this could be hemorrhoids so i bought a number of creams- none of which worked. i saw one doctor who clearly didnt want to inspect me so gave me another hemorrhoid cream which caused it to sting. anyway, i went back and saw another doctor who said it sounds like anal fissures but when he inspected my anal area he told me that the lumps appeared almost wart like and were peculiar. he asked me a number of q's such as do i bleed (which i do after wiping) and then said he wants to send me to a specialist. the thing is this could be months away and im petrified that its something more serious like anal cancer. has anyone had experiences of this? if so what was the appearance of the fissure or cancer? everywhere i look online seems to suggest both come as solitary lumps as opposed to in groups or clusters, almost like fungus. i do also have a pain, but only recently after applying the hemorrhoid cream which may have irritated whatever it is.

If it's cauliflower in appearance, you have a genital wart on your anus. You will need to see a doctor to remove these. Creams are of limited use when they have established.

Luckily the procedure is painless using either liquid nitrogen (cryotherepy) or a cauterisation probe. 3 or 4 sessions are required.

People,
I am mailing this out of genuine interest in letting this small information that I learnt to help most ppl suffering from anal fissure.

DUCK Eggs - Have one everyday and that should produce immediate elief from the next day.

God bless.

* just recovering from the same problem *