Hi there! My mom snores like crazy. She snores so loud that she even wakes me up without waking herself, as if she is cutting Redwood forest. It¡¦s really annoying, my father is complaining as well, but she doesn¡¦t seem to care. Are there any snoring operations I could suggest to her! I need some sleep!!!!!

Hi there! I was the one who used to snore very loudly, and my wife was the one who didn¡¦t like it. She used to go to another room, and lock the door at night ƒº! As I wanted her by my side, I decided to do something about the problem, so I got myself a nasal mask called CPAP. This mask delivers air pressure into the throat, and one needs to carry it every night. There are ofcourse some surgeries but I don¡¦t think they are really necessary. They are called Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP) and they include bipolar cautery, laser, and radiofrequency. In order to make your mother think about the stuff, threaten that you will move out!!! It worked for me!!!!

this helped me. this would be easier than getting surgery.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed