I need a piece of advice on swimming suit. Up to now I have been wearing models that could in no way improve my performance, and this year I plan to get down to my exercising more seriously so that I even plan to participate in some races. Can you help me a bit with choosing a quality swimming suit?

There are various types of swimming suits. I think that those improving performance greatly are, for example, lycra jammers because it enables your body to go through water smoothly. I know that some swimmers like long jammers and I like those knee-long. I don’t like trunks because I feel uncomfortable in them. They’re dangling all around me and I don’t feel compact. I remember that there is even a line of swim suits for men and women made from shark skin. It is said to improve performance greatly, but I really don’t think I could wear those. It’s not that I’m a shark lover, but it’s so against nature to make suits out of such materials.