Do you wear any apparels when swimming? I know that you’re laughing now, but a few days ago I saw two people swimming completely naked. At first I taught I didn’t see well, but I did, actually. It was on one of the beaches near the city. What do you think about that? I could never swim without anything on. Call me a puritan, but that’s how it is.

I like swimming with nothing on! It’s such a great feeling of freedom. Of course I wear a swimming suit when I swim in a public pool, but when I go to the seaside, I always try to find a remote beach where I can swim naked. I feel like I’m completely free from all the burdens of everyday life. Maybe you should try it and see if you maybe like it. I don’t think you’re a puritan. It’s just a matter of preference. It’s a great feeling, but only if you’re not exercising. When you’re training swimming you should wear a swimming suit, because it’s better for performance. It’s just like cyclists and runners wear tights.