What type of runner are you? Do you like sprint or long-distance running? I can’t put myself in a precise category, but I would say that I’m a mid-distance runner, meaning that I don’t run fast on the short tracks and I’m not chasing the records and finishing times, but I can’t boast that I run 5K races. I’m just an amateur who enjoys running and practices it as much as he can.

I like sprint. It’s one of the most exciting categories in athletics. I usually run 100 and 200m races but when my school team needs it, I can do 400m as well. I haven’t managed to break any records yet, but I’m working hard to improve my speed and technique. I have very strenuous training every day and I’m also working out in a gym and exercise swimming two times a week in order to gain more strength and condition. I’ve always liked athletics, but those short races are real adrenaline boosters, even for those who are observing them. I once tried to prepare for marathon, but I almost fainted and I gave it up.