What do you think about all those supplements for improving performance? I’ve started swimming recently and since I get tired and exhausted very quickly I’m thinking about introducing something to my diet in order to increase both my physical and psychological strength. Can you suggest me something? I don’t want steroids or something like that. Are there food herbal supplements that can help me?

To tell you the truth, I don’t think you should turn to supplements because they can be very dangerous. All you need is a good and balanced diet rich in healthy ingredients such as fruit, vegetables, carbohydrates and fibers. Those supplements can lead you to various physical and psychological problems instead giving you strength and motivation. There are numerous supplements on the market and I’m really strongly opposed to asking any of them. The only thing that’ll make you swim faster is exercising. I think that your problem will gradually disappear as the time goes by. You can’t expect to be completely fit when you’ve just started exercising recently. You’re probably still a bit out of condition and that’s why you get tired so quickly.

A great diet and lots of practice is always the best. Sometimes supplements can help you if your training right and eating well. I use them sometimes if im going into a long training session, or racing a hard competition. I have been using a couple from Top Form Supplements. I use their multivitamin and whey protein. I would suggest trying a few different kinds and see what works best for you and your body, cheers!