Can you recommend me a swim suit? I’ve finally decided to do something for my body and my health and I’ve taken up swimming. Since I’ve used to swim only in the sea or river up to now, I have only several pairs of swimming shorts but they’re not appropriate for exercising I’m about to start. I don’t need anything too fancy or pro. A comfortable briefs or something like that will do.

Speedo is the magic word! Thy have a wide variety of various swimsuits, briefs, jammers and all the other gear for swimming. Their equipment is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for since once you buy a swimsuit, you don’t have to worry about it for at least 2 or 3 years. It’s a very quality brand. I usually swim in jammers because I think they’re more comfortable that briefs, but if you’re not used to longer swimsuit, there are also attractive briefs. They’re all made of fabrics, mainly Lycra and Nylon, which are very pleasant for the skin. Don’t forget to buy goggles and earplugs. I don’t wear a swimming cap, but if your hair is damaged or if you have dandruff, I’d suggest you to wear it.