This is outrageous! My son’s swimming coach teaches cheating. I’m not very familiar with swimming techniques but as far as I’ve understood, this man teaches my son how to cheat while making a turn in the pool so that he can continue the race with an advantage. I think that’s not fair and I don’t want my kid to get used to cheating.

I agree. But there are coaches that are even worse since they talk kids into taking certain supplements in order to improve speed. That’s not only amoral but very dangerous and I think that rigorous and thorough controls should be carried out, because many kids are in the hands of those people and they’re in a way responsible for forming moral values. I also don’t want my kid to be an unscrupulous cheater whose only aim is to win regardless of the means. I just think that sports should bring up the best in people and not make them cheat only in order to win. Go and talk to your son’s coach and maybe tell other parents what is going on.