I have been swimming for a long time. I enjoy it and have become very good at it. I won several competitions too. I am considering turning pro. I don’t know what it takes to become a pro swimmer but I hope that I am ready. What do you think?

Well, if you are good at it and enjoy doing it I see no reason whatsoever for not becoming a pro. Professional swimmers are also swimmers. They maybe train harder or smarter…but if you are willing to make necessary effort and try to become the best you can be then you are in the right place. I suggest you find a good coach with plenty of experience. Do not skimp on this as his knowledge and experience may well pay off during the next few races. There are always tricks of the trade in every activity and having somebody who knows such things is really important.