ok before anyone jugdes me listen i wasnt accepting to get pregnant the first time i had sex ok its like dis i found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago im bf know and is supporting me and helping me thourgh it all but i need prenatle peel and stuff like that ma mom will try to make me get and aborstion i want ma baby that may sound crazii to most ppl but its mine and i want it because i love him/her and ma bf and he wants me to have it and i wants to have it ma baby is ok now and im starting to get huge i know im pregnant i know i was pregnant the first time i starting gett butterflys in ma stomack please dnt jugde me ok u dnt know how ma life is like ma dad always make me do everything i got raped when i was 11 no one beleived me so i have a lot to do im almost a mouth pregnant im so worry about ma baby in his/her help i love it already im happy but scared at the same time need help if there is anybodi out there please need alot of advise and im really great with kids and babys %-) o.O

OK sorry to say this but you are a baby having a bay and it will be hard but tell your mum that you want to keep your baby ... and no matter how easy it sounds to raise a baby it is hard.. i have had 3 children i am only 27 i had my first at 16 and had to give her up cause i wasnt copping and i had my next child at 20 and still found it hard and then again at 21 and then at 24 and now i am having my next child .... if you were my daughter i would be offering my support as well

Goood luck on you pregnancy also just be prepared incase to have this baby miscarry cause it wasnt your fault that you did ....as some time our bodies are just not ready for a pregnancy ......

i was also raped and got pregnant from the man who raped me and i lost the baby at 8-12 weeks pregnant .. even though i was happy to have lost it i have got emotional scars over it also i also believe that abortion should not have been invented as that is another life .... but i am not going to push my views on to you

If you need to talk just email me through this site

I know this post is 2 years old but let me tell you from my view and life I had a baby at 13 and it was the HARDest thing I ever did. I dont believe in abortion so the next best thing is adoption. Tell your mom I had to ( trust me the only reason I had sex so yound was b/c I had it rough at home having to do everything my step mom was to clean as a wife dad hated me tould me every day felt I was no good so I fount love else were) it actually turned out better then I thought by telling my real mom AND step mom