• Athsma is very hard we would all agree.so if you have had trouble breathing after taking your athsma pump it is normal. Just give the medication a few minutes. If not you may need to go to an emergency room. And go to a serious emergency room. I hope I helped you guys

There are many people who suffer from asthma, including myself. It has held me back from so many things i wanted to do in my life. I have been to all theses forums and websites trying to find a way to get rid of it naturally. I soon discovered an article that led me to understand the relationship between magnesium deficiency and asthma (bronchial diseases) I began to consistently take pico ionic magnesium mentioned in this article and have been able to finally feel what it feels like to go for a run without my puffer. Or to go to a hot yoga class without wheezing. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use