Hello guys, I have a question. A couple of weeks ago, I've tried marijuana for the very first time (I'm 16, I'm not smoking, drinking, not even drinking coffee, weed was just an experiment ;)). I carried out a good reasearch into the effects of weed, good and bad. Apart from the typical effects, such as temporary memory loss, increased heart rate and a strong euphoria, I got something that can be considered as a... hallucination? I had that feeling of getting "vibes" from different places, like I was somewhere else (I smoked it far away from my home, at night). In fact, while listening to music stoned, I had these vibes from the songs I was listening to and I was looking around me and I felt like I was at these places I had in my mind. I can't really explain this. Any similar experience? Was this normal?

Many first time users of the "MEDICINE" are anxious or get extreme paranoid. The fear of being caught is always the biggest thing. Marijuana is a SCHEDULE 1 DRUG, ironically meaning that it is worse than cocaine. If the user smoke enough THC(active ingredient) the user will experience sudden laughter for no apparent reason, distorted movement(slower than normal), euphoria, hallucinations, and the munchies. Now the Hallucinations are nothing like LSD, PCP etc... there more like shapes taking form, or peripheral movement when nothing is moving. What you felt was the thinking part of a marijuana trip. Most users who are stoned just sit there looking at the floor, thinking in their head. I do that a lot myself. Though a lot of controversy has been going on about the negative effects of weed, nothing bad really happens to you. No one has honestly ever OVERDOSED on it... If the user feels like he can't control the drug, they just pass out and have a wild dream. So would i recommend smoking weed more often; ONLY IF YOU CAN CONTROL THE EFFECTS AND NOT LET THE DRUG CONTROL YOU. It was perfectly normal what you experienced.