I have just waked up from a worse nightmare in my life. I thought I was drowning and that sharks was chasing me. The entire world was one big ocean and no matter how fast I swam (I guess I was running), I could not escape. I think I cried and vomited at the end, when I reached my house. I said to myself, LSD never again, but all those previous great sensations are making me crave for more, in spite of that bad trip. What causes a bad trip on LSD, anyway?

I had a bad trip only once. But what was differently, I was chased by some soldiers who had jell-o instead of guns. I laughed at one moment, thinking how they cannot harm me with those, but cried at the next, when I found myself in a gigantic jar full of jell-o. Or was I minimized? I cannot remember correctly. Anyway, my guess is that we took who knows what, I mean LSD cut with something else and that else stuff caused us problems. I never had any more bad trips, but I suppose it has to do with a fact that I never did LSD again.

I guess it's possible that it was cut with something else but I highly doubt it. Most bad trips stem from either a bad set or setting, or being mental unstable at the time of the trip. If you are depressed or scared or uneasy in anyway it can distort your trip and send you into a bad trip.

really really great english used there. anyway your mum is a man.