Hi, Im just 16 years old and am uncircumcised. I was wondering how far one has to pull their skin over their head when erected for them to be able to have sex. I can pull mine foreskin back just over the head when erect but any more than that and it just gets painful. I am worried that when I do have sex it will be forced down more and snap my banjo string. I can get it past over my head but not much more before it feels painful?
Pls someone tell me how far it has to be pulled down over the head?

Dont worry...when before i have sex and am fooling around. the skin is pulled back with out me knowing. when i had sex it didnt bother me at all..usually when the skin was pulled that far it stung a little but it was fine at the time

yeah, got the same thing. mine foreskin seems slighty too tight. when had sex 4 the first time i wasnt too bad, but when things got a bit faster and deeper, it started to feel slightly uncomfortable/tight, the frenulum that is. the next day i saw minor tears going round the foreskin, aaaah lol.. stung a lil bit. then started gently stretching it to ease it. but then had sex again and made it a lil worse! silly me!

As far as I know, you can have sex with the foreskin forward, though it may not be as excited.

All of you guys who have a problem with the skin too tight, should consider talking with a doctor and consider a "dorsal slit". It's a small cut or nick in the foreskin to give you more room. It can be done in a doctors office and will heal in a matter of ten days to a week.

There may be some other issues for you.

If you're starting to see little tears, you'll want to get professional advice in the doctors office, cause this means you're stressing too much.

Good luck.

When i have sex I push in until tension starts then i pull back slightly and the move back in and repeat