Hi, I am an uncut male and I really do not wish to lose my foreskin. However, it is a little tight. I can pull it back all the way while flaccid with ease, but when erect, I can only pull it back past the head with ease, so that it is "scrunched up" underneath the head. Is that as far as I should be able to pull it if I want to have sexual intercourse or oral sex? I know some can pull it farther, all the way, but I'm wondering if its necessary that it be pulled all the way and not just past the head.

well my bf isnt cut either he has the same as you but it doesnt really matter to have sex it doesnt need to be pulled bck so far

Hmmm. i have the same problem

Rearward retraction of the foreskin is limited by the length of the frenulum. That varies with different individuals. If your foreskin will retract behind the head when you are erect, then that probably will suffice for sexual intercourse.