I am 14 and have never retracted my foreskin because it has never gone far when I have pulled back. I was never told by my parents to pull back and clean under and have never done it since a very very early age. Is this bad, what should I do.

Chill. I hadnt done that till I was 16, so you're lucky in that way. I've turned out ok...i think :-P You just have to ease it over a period of time and fight through the discomfort, but stop if it hurts (there is a difference) be careful, but its necessary :-) Your head will b

oops hit enter :-P very sensitive to touch initially and for quite a while, but thats good cos then masturbation and sex feels better.

Start with pulling your foreskin back while you're still flaccid (i.e. not erect). You should be able to pull it all the way back over the glans (the head) without too much trouble. It might take a little bit of practice but it should be pretty easy pretty quickly.

Once you can do that you can clean yourself properly so you're all set. Then you can just work on stretching your foreskin while your penis is erect.

You may or may not ever get to the point where you can just pull the skin all the way back as soon as you get hard. It's definitely a good idea to get to the point where, with a little bit of work, you can pull the skin all the way back though.

Otherwise, if you go in too hard at a bad angle while you're having sex you can end up causing a small tear in your foreskin. (It will heal quickly, it'll just hurt when you pee. :-) )