How lazy (or active) were you this past weekend?

I think I ate more food during the weekend than on Thursday...ugggh. I tried to keep active, though, to not let the pounds settle in. Ran a lot, and lifted weights and swam every day.

I hit the desert table more than once on Thanksgiving but the rest of the weekend I think I probably ate less than I usually do. In-laws think people should only eat 3 times/day. :x

I wasn't that bad. Didn't get too stuffed. After dinner I played with the kids so that helped me from layin around... "I know you'd like to just sit there and not be thin..."

I over did it on Thursday (not too terribly). Friday I was ambitious and cleaned the house, Saturday - semi-lazy, though I did take the kids out in the afternoon to a Christmas tree festival; Sunday - majorly ambitious, I cleaned the storage area in the basement, sorted and boxed all the summer clothes and sorted a full (really full) laundry basket of mis-matched socks that has been piling up for a year.

This past weekend? Can't even remember, LOL. This weekend I'm planning on being a good girl though.

You should have joined the Maintain Campaign.

Well i was good workout wise on Thursday since i ran in ths Turkey Trot.
Friday and Saturday i was sick so forget about working out.
Sunday i was back on the wagon-ran 9 miles and lifted weights.Hope everyone else did alittle better.
Vanessa

I stayed pretty active. Did some chores when I felt like laying on the couch.

I did good until yesterday when the kids begged me to make
ricotta cheese cookies. Then we all stuffed ourselves silly.

worked my but off around here but had a lot of fun

not lazy at all

I had a 25 mile run week - not great, but better than past Thanksgivings (thank you MC).

I did weights 5 of the days. I also was able to increase my crunch total by 50%.

I even had one day where I played 1.5 hours of full court basketball. That was fun- it had been a long time since I was able to 'get my hoops on'.
I was rusty at first, but then I imagined that the guy guarding me was Joel. After that, I didn't miss a single shot.

Why, what a good answer!

Pretty active most of the 4 days. Had too, only one who wasn't barfing the last 2 days.