*I know I'm risking dis-"member"ment by reposting this because I don't know who deleted it the first time. If it was a mod then I am in trouble.

Probably go out twice and we have pizza delivered every Thursday.

3 times.

Dinner as a family on Friday nights.

Lunch as a family on Sunday and just me and the girlie on Saturday.

0.25

do you go out to eat?
Dinner with the 6 of us maybe once a week (not including Fish on Friday) Like the Akern household we tend to get pizza once every week or two.

depends.

We've been doing more lately, with the new addition, and bb season going on...no one had much time to cook. However, now that things are slowing down a little, we'll be eating in more.

The kids and I go out to eat only a few times a year. Haven't gone out yet this year, need to do that. Weeknights are full of homework, baths, playing games, etc. Weekends, Mom is studying. It will be better come summertime, when we don't have as much going on during the week.

Probably one for every 10 times that the kids and I go out does hubby ever join us.

If you're counting takeout, that's maybe once a week to once per two weeks. I'm trying to curb that and cook more.

I refuse to reply to this thread again on the basis of being duped last time.

Oh wait.

I guess it's about once a week. It's usually when I get off work at 10 at night and know I have nothing to eat at home. I'll crack and get some Taco Bell or something. I try not to eat out a lot half because of the cost and the other half... because the food just isn't that good. Most places you go, something is going to be wrong with the meal. I hate going out to eat with someone that is picky because they will state what is wrong with the meal. If it's a bunch of friends just going out to eat it's fine. I've only got a few restaurants I really trust to get my money's worth. And 2 of them closed. Sniff.

Zero times on average. Sometimes I'll take the youngest out to get her some fast food, but that's about it.

When kids were young:
About 1X a month with kids. 1X year without kids - usually for lunch.

Now with grown kids:

1X month - no kids.