Because there are all types of runnners on this board...which makes it a very interesting board! I just had my one year running anniverary on Saturday. 8)

Looking back, I realize how new I still am to this sport.

6 months. Sometimes I have to remind myself when I want to do too much too fast.

a year in June

I ran in High School.

Once college started, I pretty much quit. Every once in a while I'd get a running bug, but it would never last more than a month. This went on for about 10 years or so. I'd run for awhile, a month or so, and then stop.

This summer will mark 23 years ('cept for the 3-"fat years" hiatus in my late 20's )

Since about half way through 2001 but I took most of 2002 off for injuries and recovery. I think if I can ever go a full year without a significant injury, I'll have it made.

Darn close to 9 months. That amazes me!

nearly whole 6 years :)

20 years, give or take

a year in June
:thumbsup: Hey! Why do you call yourself Pokey chick? You're findng her groove chick! Shelly

I ran in High School. Once college started, I pretty much quit. Every once in a while I'd get a running bug, but it would never last more than a month. This went on for about 10 years or so. I'd run for awhile, a month or so, and then stop. In August of 1999, we moved to our new house, and I went for a run. I've been running ever since. So, I've been going for almost 4 years now.

so, did it seem to come back naturally for you? or was it slow going at first? Shelly

Oh, wise, Guru. LOL!
:bowdown:

:toobad: Dude, 4 of the 12 months I've been on the injured reserve list. It's my left knee, mostly.

Started running my freshman year in high school, I was 14. So I've been running for 24 years now.

Two years in June. (I think. )