Okay, so I am a week and 1 day late for my period. Yesterday, I started with very light pink bleeding, it got a tiny bit more red. Then, stopped. Started again, then stopped. And has been doing that yesterday and today. Its not constant at all. Its only a little bit more reddish now but turns to a brownish color. There is also some slight cramping. Although very unlikely and rare, the day I would have concieved was the 24th of May, 3 days before my due period (yes that can happen). I was just wondering, is it possible that this is implantation bleeding? Its right around the proper time frame after conception. How heavy can it be to differentiate it from a miscarriage? Is slight cramping okay?

Slight cramping is fine during early pregnancy. But, you should take a pregnancy test to see if you even are pregnant.
It could be implantation bleeding. That can last for up to two days. If it is implantation bleeding, you might not get a positive result for a couple of days.
So, i suggest taking a pregnancy test, and then if it is negative, and you still don't get a period after a few days take another one. If it's still negative, try seeing a doctor.