hi i dont know if i am experiencing implantation bleeding. My AF id due today but the bleeding started wednesday then thursday and friday then nothing on saturday and came back yesterday afternoon then nothing again today. The first bleeding was very light pink and the next became brownish. Its scanty and it stops for very long hours then come back. I thought it stop yesterday then cam back in the afternoon again for one more bleeding then no more. Is this the implantation bleeding ?i dont feel any cramps nor clots just like my normal af does, just the strange sensation in my abdomen when its about to come out.when is the best to test?

please helpppp

you can take a "first response" pregnancy test on the first day of your missed period. this could be implantation bleeding. you take a test today, if you'd like.

could be implantation bleeding but it doesnt usually last this long or act like you say...more likely its from something else but more history would be needed to say what- are you on any meds (including birthcontrol?) Take a hpt and if its negative than you can be confident thats the case.

i have no meds history this is my first if i am really pregnant. the bleeding started wednesday afternoon at 6pm then came back at early morning then back on friday which is all scanty not like my normal period then saturday i got no bleeding sunday afternoon bleeding once then no more bleeding today.so i dont think this is due to medicine intakes ...cause i got none.

thanks for the input

well, have you taken a test yet?
Medication isn't the only thing that could cause your period or not period to act like that- it was just a question.
At any rate if you have had unprotected sex of course you could be pregnant but taking a test would be the only way you would know for sure. SInce you are already past your due date a home test would be over 99% accurate....Our "cycles" can do crazy things like this even years after being normal so don't rule that out just yet....if you are hoping for pregnancy I hope thats what you get :) at the same time it could be implantation bleeding the coloring sure sounds like it but the only way you would really know is a test..... Take a HPT and let us know :) Good luck