I am coming down tomorrow 5 milligrams a day everyday till i am off I am on 60 mg which I have been on for 4 yrs,How long is the withdrawals gonna be any body know?I am actually nervous I take care of my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter I cant be totally disabled in bed and sick I have read alot of post on here I am getting scared

I was on 60mg a day for about a year and the withdrawals were extremely severe for me: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bone pain, insomnia, restlessness, and fatigue to the point that I could not get out of bed. This lasted 14 days, at which time I went to my first AA meeting. I met a physician there who told me that if I didn't receive treatment for my addiction that I would die. I believed him and sought help. I was detoxed off methadone with suboxone, which saved my life. I no longer pray to die and sm living life on life's terms. Methadone withdrawal is hell, simply put. Without help, i am convinced that I would be dead today. I sure hope you seek whatever help you need, as methadone addiction is one hell of a demon!!!

withdrwl from methadone can take between 30 and 90 days depending on the length of time u took it i stumbled accross a book cald withdrwal ease survival guise all natural plants herbs and fruits proven to help and they are not habit forming search the name on the web best of luck i was on oxy for 8 yrs and it helped me