The Canada Food Guide Nazis (the same ones who won't recognize chocolate as a basic food group, no matter how many letters I write) say you should try to eat 5-10 fruits and vegetables a day. I really work for 6, but this is hard for me. My body says garlic toast and cheese and pizza and pasta but the CFGN says spinach and carrots. Does anybody else keep track of how many green things they consume during the day? I bet if you count it's not as many as you think.
I am currently eating a salad every evening that my hubby says 'has more green stuff than a bale of hay.' And berries and bananas at breakfast. I'm, like, fibrous.

I am usually on the lower end. I really need to get better at eating the fruit, barely get one serving a day. :?

I eat at least 2 apples, 2 bananas, 2 whole carrots and 2 celery stalks a day. If you were to count salsa or pasta sauce, it could go up from there.

I have to be in the mood for salad, prolly from all those "diet" years, so I don't eat it as much as I should. I do like stir fried and steamed veggies but I still don't eat more than 2-3 per day. I LOVE fruit though, so that's only a problem in the winter when the fruit supply around here sucks.

Did you mention produce delivery?? I have been meaning to look into that, how does it work and what can you get?

A combo-style pizza usually has 6 different veggies... there ya go! :P

Genie, the company I use delivers a box of organic fruits and veggies to my door every Tuesday. The Thursday before I get an email telling me what will be in the box and if I don't like anything or want to make substitutions I can go to the website and switch stuff around. They have two sizes of boxes, $26 for a regular box and $35 for a huge box. I look after kids in my home so the big box does 3 adults and 4-6 kids.

The quality is fantastic and it's all organic. Because I don't like to waste food it's real motivation to eat all the produce before the next box comes.

As few as possible. If I can see them in there I find something else to eat.