hi im 25 and my pcp sent me for an ultrasound yesterday of my kidneys liver spleen and bladder. now i have something called r.s.d. witch can cause problems with internal organs, however the reson for the ultrasound was, becuse i was haveing bad kidney pain (i take over 200mgs of morphine aday along with other narcotics) so for me to feel this pain was megga bad to say the least, so hence the ultrasound, now my question is when haveing an ultrasound of all things mentioned at once, around how meany pics dose the person usaly take, it took 38 mins, but there was 3 areas in total she continously keepted takeing pictures and typing stuff in, my kindeys and what i would say would be spellen (she fallowed my right ribcage down to about midtummy high abdomen) now i counted how meany times she took a pic, (she made me take a deep breath and hold it) and it was around 50-53 pics in total. the only thing i saw was on my left kidney a white mass(witch i was exspecting cause doc was saying stones) , but, 50-53 pics along with sending me for blood work to check for lymphoma lupus and lymes.. should i be worried, or am i just over reacting, i dont know how meany pics is normal for an ultrasound of your kidneys liver spleen and gallblatter all in the same ultrasound. ive tryed to look it up but found nothing, so any infor would be sooo greatly aprecative. thankyou

forgot to add to the post, ive had problems keeping food down, (vometting) for no reson, no appitite (but take in to consitaration im on a tonnnnnnnn of opiates due to rsd) and pron to uti's but can usaly clear them up with a lot of cranberry juice.
thanks again

Learn to spell before you post something.... Geez!!!!!

Learn manners before you post.