I usually do around 350 miles

I start noticing my legs hurting while running, that is the key for me.

I generally get 450-500 miles out of mine. My knees tell me when it's time to buy new ones.

:1: not to the precise mileage, because different pairs last for different amount of times, but to the knees. When my knees are sore, it's time to switch.

300 miles

They are then reincarnated as walking shoes. Walking shoes go to yard shoes. Yard shoes go to the big track in the sky.

I try to get at least 400 miles.

if i get anywhere 300-350 out of a pair i'm happy...

ditched one of my favorites (NB 763 because I could only get 250ish out of them)

---
megawill

Big fat :1: too. My feet are also important indicators when it's time to get new shoes as the shoes lose their ability to absorb te shock generated by runing.

450 - 500 miles. The bottom of my feet, since I'm a forefoot striker, let me know.

:1: also

It was around 300 or so. I usually finished out a week then went to a new pair

400 miles, or when my right ankle starts to bug me. I'm thinking of rotating shoes, so it's longer between buying shoes.