I just did an order for vitamins, proteins, and I spent 90 bux. That will will give me four months worth of vitamins/calcium and about 2 months worth of protein. Didn't need any Hydra Fuel (recovery drink that runs about 15 bux) I averaged it all out to be about 25 bux a month, and I do about 4 orders a year.

How about every one else?

Well I use powerbars as meal replacements almost every day Since I'm at the client site an hour away it has really cut into my free time, what little I had to begin with. I get some at BJ's or performance when they are on sale to keep the cost down. It still comes out to 40-50 per month but you can take out what I would spend for a meal and its not too bad.

Other then that, it has just been a multi-vitamin.

My two biggest expenses are protein powder, which I get the BIG one of about 3x a year at Vitamin World on their 30% off day, and Endurox, which I don't use ALL the time, only after long runs, swims over 1600M or brick workouts. I get that at Performance when it's on sale. I do take a lot of vitamins, which I get at various sources, normally Vitamin World (30% time) or my two local health food stores when they have twice yearly sales. If you shop around you can keep costs down, but I'd bet I spend at least 25/mo if you average it all out also.

i spend on average about 50-60
i usually buy bulk quantities that last a few months that way i am not buying the same stuff all of the time
only buy 3 vitamins- multi, efa (omega 3) and glucosamine

but i also buy protein and hyrda fuel also

I have a budget of 125.00 per month on supplements

Bettween the recovery drinks, the protein powers, the vitamins.

M

Maybe $5 a year for a thing of Vitamin C. I take it when I think I'm getting sick and get a big fat placebo effect.

With apologies to Linus Pauling.