It has been over 2 weeks since I ran, and 4 days since my last bike ride. If I am ever cleared to run and/or cycle again, how much of what I had built up to is gone. Will it be just like starting all over again.

The only things I really can do now is weight lift and that is at a reduced weight, higher rep.

i think within 6 weeks you lose about 50 percent
you lose some within a few days

I heard it was 2 weeks, you can lose as much as 50%? paging mindy...

I think you're both wrong. Fitness does drop off quickly but not THAT quickly.

you've lost some fitness, but I wouldn't worry...aerobic capacity is regained quickly...after a couple of months you begin to lose muscle tone and then it would take you longer to get back in to 'road' shape..

the first couple of outtings may seem difficult...when I have an extended layoff it almost seems that I need to learn how to run again...but after a couple of runs, everything is back to normal...

---
megawill

c**p, this does not sound, good. The only thing I can do now, is just hit the weights, but I am even restricted to half of what I normally was doing, but I can increase the reps.

In the first month of detraining there is a rapid decline in VO2max values with a slower decline during the second and third month. And the rate is less than 50%, it's more like 5 to 15%.
Most statistically significant physiological changes take about 10 to 12 weeks to occur.
Megawill is right. You'll lose some fitness, but not enough to make retraining a long and arduous process.
The only thing I can do now, is just hit the weights, but I am even restricted to half of what I normally was doing, but I can increase the reps.
Well, you can also work on your flexibility, walk (if you're standing straight enough), and swim if you have access to water.