I started with fitness aerobic two weeks ago and my main goal is losing weight so I wonder so much –how long before I start losing inches with fitness aerobic. I am much disciplined and am working very hard these aerobic fitness exercises and I must admit I feel just fine but I don't seem losing any inch so far so how much it takes before I start losing inches with aerobic fitness, please?

Just be patient and you won't miss the result if you keep on with aerobic fitness you would lose every inch you want and it is not just about losing inches you would improve your health condition both physically and emotionally you will start feeling pretty fine you will see. So if you keep going on further with aerobic fitness you could benefit a lot so it is not like you would lose your fat but you would get fine shaped muscles and you heart and lungs would be in much better condition also. I do aerobic fitness for years and no matter how I feel I mean whenever I am sad or unhappy I go straight to my gym and treat my depression in just about 40 or 50 minutes-it doesn't take longer than this to control your weight and be happy.