I would like to improve my fitness. Aerobic exercises seem the most attractive to me. I am not in favor of weights. I don’t want to look masculine. I want to keep my feminine look. How can I know when I am in better shape? What is the right Measure of Aerobic Fitness? Thanks for your help.

There is no particular measurement of aerobic fitness. You can measure your Max VO2. This is some reference as to your lungs and cardio capability. How can you know when you are in better shape? Believe me, you will know. You will feel much better. You will be able to take much greater workload. Training for long time and at higher intensity will not be a problem to you. It will take several months before you notice changes. One more thing, training with weights will not make you look masculine. You will only tone your muscles and get better shape. Remember it is the muscle that gives you shape, not fat. To look masculine you would have to take huge amounts of steroids. I hope that you have common sense not to even consider such a thing.