Hey well I'm 13 years old. I'm 5"8 and I lift weights every morning( I researched it first I think it's ok to lift weights at my age. But I was wondering do I need to lift heavier weights. ATM I'm doing 50 reps on 2kg dumbells. 50 each arm and 50 with both arms then shoulder lifts. Would lifting heavier weights benifiet me?

First off, you should write exactly what exercises you're talking about. One single piece of advice can't be addressed to all exercises. But I can say, yes, you should use heavier weight. 50 reps won't do you much except increase your pain tolerance, if even that. Use a weight that allows you to use somewhere between 12 and 20 reps with good form. When you can do that, increase the weight again.

lol..

3-4 sets of 8-12 reps to build muscle, use so heavy weight that on last reps you have to push yourself. if you can do easily 12 reps, then its called a warmup set :P

high reps to burn more fat.